Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Glee Quotes

That was the greatest moment of my life. Why? Because I loved what I was doing.
-Will

But provide what, exactly? The understanding that money is the most important thing or the idea that the only life worth living is the one you're passionate about?
-Emma to Will

I don't think any one decision makes your life. Life's a series of choices. A combination of moments. Little ones that add up to big ones that create who you are.
-Finn

When I saw you, right after you got that call, and you were so hurt and so upset, it just killed me. I’m not saying I’m going to hide in the closet. I’m proud of who I am. I’m just saying that I love you more than I love being a star.
-Kurt to his dad

We’re not so different, you and me. We’re both mildly attractive and extremely grating. Love is hard for us. We look for boys we know we can never have. Mr. Schue is a perfect target for our self-esteem issues. He can never reciprocate our feelings, which only reinforces the conviction that we’re not worthy of being loved. Trust me, I’m a cautionary tale. You need to get some self-respect, Rachel. Get that mildly attractive groove back.
-Suzy Pepper to Rachel Berry

But you should know that there's some boy out there who's going to like you for everything you are. Including those parts of you that even you don't like. Those are gonna be the things he likes the most.
-Will to Rachel

I can't dance, and I never will. But... that's okay. I'm never going to dunk a basketball or kill a lion, either. I have to focus on dreams that I can make come true.
-Artie

That’s not a dream. A dream is something that fills up the emptiness inside, the one thing that you know if it came true, all the hurt would go away. You singing 'Don’t Cry for me Argentina' in front of a sold out crowd isn’t a fantasy, its an inevitability.
-Jesse to Rachel

No comments: